domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Introdução (Introduction)

"Vinde a mim, todos os que estais cansados e sobrecarregados, e eu vos aliviarei. Tomai sobre vós o meu jugo e aprendei de mim, porque sou manso e humilde de coração; e achareis descanso para a vossa alma. Porque o meu jugo é suave, e meu fardo é leve." (Mateus 11:28-30)

From Google translator:
"Come unto me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your soul. For my yoke is smooth, and my burden is light. " (Matthew 11:28-30)



&&&

Em Agosto de 1968 tive uma das maiores experiências da minha vida, na cidade de Lins- SP: Em um grupo de 20 pessoas, colegas da faculdade, avistamos um objeto que seria a nave mãe de várias outras naves, as quais, por vários meses, apareceram e abalaram a rotina diária daquela cidade. O caso Maria Cintra, foi um deles. Vários sites falam sobre o assunto como o indicado abaixo.

In August 1968 I had one of the greatest experiences of my life in the city of Lins, SP: In a group of 20 people, friends from college, we saw an object that would be the mother ship of several other ships, which, for several months appeared and rocked the daily routine of the city. The case of Maria Cintra, was one. See for example:
http://forgetomori.com/2008/ufos/sioani-how-the-brazilian-air-force-investigated-ufos-officially/

Search the web for more informantion.



Apenas contato visual?

Pretendo neste espaço relatar as minhas experiências com profundas implicações espirituais e, portanto, religiosas. Como o assunto está cada vez mais presente na mídia, acho que é bastante oportuno me manifestar e contribuir com esclarecimentos para todos os que sentem por isto um fascínio natural.

Only eye contact?
I want in this space report my experiences with profound spiritual implications, and therefore religious. As the subject is increasingly present in the media, I think is quite appropriate to express myself and contribute to clarification to all those who feel a natural allure for it.

Please, use Google Translator for more Portuguese texts in this Blog.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário